How do I book my Cab?
You can either book online through our mobile responsive website www.beecabs.in or may call our 24/7 Reservation Centre No: +91 8148 002 002
How do I know that my booking is confirmed?
When a booking is made online or over the phone, a confirmation would be sent to you via e-mail and SMS to your Mobile, which would include your reservation number and travel details.
Can I change or cancel my booking?
Yes. You can change or cancel the booking till 1 day before the booked date free of charge. After that, there will be a cancellation charge as per cancellation policy.
When is the driver and car details provided?
The driver and car detail is provided at least 2 hours before the scheduled pickup in email and through SMS. The email and SMS are provided by you at the time of making the booking.
What if the car shows up late?
We try our best to ensure our partners reach our customers on time. But in case of delays, do call us and we will help you out by either providing an alternate vehicle or giving you a full refund.
How do we ensure your on road safety?
For on-road safety, we provide cars which are less than 3 years, clean, well maintained cars and hire only courteous and experienced chauffeurs well versed with regional routes. Our Chauffeurs are reliable, and trained to drive safely; so, you can feel relaxed and comfortable about your safety while riding one of our rental cars.
How is the total fare/price calculated for an Airport Pick Up / Drop?
For Airport Pick Up / Drop, we charge fixed cost for this as mentioned on our website inclusive of service tax but exclusive of parking charges.
How is the total fare/price calculated for a local car rental service?
Local car rental fares constitute of various components as below
1. Base fare: This is base rate which will be charged. The base fareis generally available as 8 hour / 80 kms package.
2. Additional km charges: In case the actual travel is more than the km mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional km need to be paid.
3. Additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the used hour mentioned in the base package, additional amount per actual hour need to be paid.
4. Toll and parking charges: These will be charged on actual during / at the end of the journey. You may ask driver to provide the relevant receipts if possible. You can always call our customer care team 24/7 (+91 8148 002 002) in case of any discrepancy.
How is the total fare/price calculated for an Outstation / Multi-city return trip (Inter-city) car rental service?
Intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
1. Per KM Rate: This is base rate which will be charged on every km travelled. The rate varies with car model and city.
2. Minimum KM charged per day: We charge minimum distance of 250 Kms & 300 Kms depends on particular city. Example for clarity: If you are using the vehicle for 3 days the minimum we will charge you is 3*250=750 km, in case your actual usage for the three days (combined) is less (say 650 km) we will still charge you for 750 km and in case your usage is higher (say 850), we will charge you for your actual km used.
3. Daily Driver allowances: For intercity travel customers, you need to pay driver allowance. The allowance amount might vary cab or city wise but ranges from Rs 200 to 500. Apart from it night allowance also charged if driver runs the vehicle during night hours (10pm to 5am).
4. Toll, parking and state taxes: These will be charged on actual basis during/at end of the journey. You may ask driver to provide the relevant receipts if possible. You can always call our customer care team 24/7 (+91 8148 002 002) in case of any discrepancy.
5. Definition of a day: Day is defined as calendar day i.e. 12 midnight to next day 12 midnight for all the calculation purposes.
6. Service Tax: We charge service tax as per Govt rules, its 5.6% of total trip cost now-a-days.
How do I pay for the service?
You can pay an advance or full amount online (generally 10% of the estimated cost) by Net Banking, Debit / Credit card or Wallet and the rest if any you can pay directly to the driver after completion of the trip.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on your site?
It is completely safe to use our site. We have partnered with CC Avenue for the payment gateway. CC Avenue provides a technology compliant solution which is certified by VeriSign.
What are the different modes of payment you support?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Amex. We also accept Cash Cards and Net Banking & Wallet Payments
© 2015 Beecabs. All rights reserved