Terms & Conditions
Beecabs.in website is published and maintained by Beecabs India Car Rentals Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. When you access, browse, use or book cars on this site you accept, without limitation and/or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and other related policies described on this site.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The term we or us refer to BEECABS INDIA CAR RENTALS PRIVATE LIMITED whose registered office is Beecabs India Car Rentals Pvt. Ltd., 139, A.K Towers IInd Floor, Velachery Main Road, Little Mount,Chennai - 600 015. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. You refer to the Customer or User Booking through our Website.
1. After completion of the trip, the final payment has to be done by the customer to the taxi operator/driver itself. The value of the final payment will be the total cost + service tax minus the advance payment (if any). The final payment should be a cash payment as the driver might not be able to charge on card or may not accept cheques.
2. In case, the final amount is less than the advance booking deposit (if any), Beecabs will refund the excess amount back to the customer after confirming with the driver/operator.
3. In case of vehicle accident/break-down the company will provide an alternate vehicle or will refund the advance deposit if booking cancelled.
4. In case of a no-show by the driver for a scheduled departure, the company will provide an immediate replacement with a similar car and in case we could not find a replacement, a full refund of the advance will be done.
5. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
6. The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
7. Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
8. Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of Oneway, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel
9. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
10. Beecabs India Car Rentals Pvt. Ltd cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
11. Beecabs India Car Rentals Pvt. Ltd cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
12. Beecabs India Car Rentals Pvt. Ltd cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
a) If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, full amount will be refunded
b) If a traveler cancels within 24 hours till 8 Hours prior the pick-up time, 50% will be refunded
c) If a traveler cancels before 8 hours of the journey, there will be no refund.
d) The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank Account No only.
e) The amount will be refunded approximately within 10 business days.
© 2015 Beecabs. All rights reserved